How to add your car show to our Calendar
Nor Cal Cars would be happy to add your car show for free to our list of car shows. However you must meet these requirements.
What you must send us.
- Must be held in Northern California. We consider this to be from just below the San Francisco Bay Area up. Check here for Southern California!
- Must be open to the general public. This can be with either free admission or paid.
- Must have a car show involved. We will not be able to advertise "Runs" at this time.
- We will not be able to advertise weekly “Meets”.
An article talking about the show. Tell us why we will want to be there. What will we see, food, music, award categories, any restrictions etc. Add anything that will generate interest in your show. Talk the show up! This is important in attracting both contestants and the public. Usually you should be able to write at least 350 words but you can make it as long as you like.
The article must be in a text format so we can cut and paste from the article onto a web page. We will not be able to get the information from images, your website, or other media. You can give us this in the form of a text document, MS Word Document, or in the body of your email.
- It helps to have a When, where, how much, and contact info list included so people can scan the page and find the information quickly.
- Your contact information can include both an email address and a website for them to get more information from.
- Pictures* of past shows. This is very important in helping to generate interest in your show. We will be able to size the image to fit the format of the page. If your club has a Logo, that would be good to ad also.
- If you would like us to include a registration form, we can add
this to your listing. It is best to have the registration form
in a PDF format, this prints off better and everyone can read it. Word documents
can not be read by all of your potential registrants
Here is an example of a good listing. Union Hill Car and Motorcycle Fest
Email your show information to CarShows@NorCalCars.com
*You should be sure that you own the rights to all pictures sent to NorCalCars.com and by submitting the images you are giving NorCalCar the right to display these images on our website and other advertisements.