The 2009 line of Saturns include the
- Saturn Aura – A Mid-sized sport sedan that also comes as a Hybrid vehicle.
- Saturn Astra – Saturn’s Sport Compact car
- Sky – Saturn’s 260 hp Turbo Engine Roadster.
- Saturn Vue – Compact crossover that is also available as a hybrid the Vue 2 mode hybrid. The Vue has received a coveted 5-star safety rating in frontal and side-impact crash testing
- Outlook – Saturn’s full size, 8 person crossover vehicle, like the Vue, the Outlook has received the highest possible crash safety rating in government side impact and frontal impact crash test, the rating of 5 stars.
Saturn Outlook has the distinction of being assembled in the first plant to receive certification by the U.S. green Building council’s LEED program. This certification is awarded to buildings that have met the USGBC’s high standards of improved air and quality, reduced solid wastes, and conservation of natural resources.
Over the years Saturn has discontinued a number
of vehicles among the most recent was the very popular Saturn Ion and Ion Red
line that was discontinued in March of 2007. Other discontinued vehicles include the Saturn L100, L200, L300, LS, LW1, LW2,
LW200, LW300, SC1, SC2, SL, SL1, SL2, SW1, SW2, and the Relay Van.
View Saturn Specifications