NorCal Cars > 2013 NorCal Car Shows > 2013 Kool April Nites Car Show and Cruise
2013 Kool April Nites Car Show
||April 13-21, 2013
||Kool April Nites (Cool April Nights)
||Redding Civic Auditorium
700 Auditorium Dr Redding, CA 96001
||Discoutn TIckets $7.00
Tickets at the Gate $8.00
Music Events and Dances $10.00
Kool April Nites is by far one of the favorite events in the Redding area. With Show and shines to get an early look at the cars and talk with the owners, the Friday cruise where you can hang out with your friends, eat and check out the cars pass they pass by, Concerts and a dance on Friday and Saturday night, and of course a great car show! 2000 cars surround the civic auditorium with the trailer queens displayed inside the auditorium.
Music, food, vendors and music sales all add to the excitement of Reddings top event.
- Saturday, April 13 – Kick off Show and Shines at CR Gibbs and Win River Casino
- Sunday, April 14 – Show and Shine ad Kent’s Meats and Groceries
- Monday, April 15 – Show and Shine and Sock Hop at Palo Cedro Chamber and The Shasta Family Justice Center
- Tuesday, April 16 – Show and Shines at Palo Cedro Chevron and Kuebler Furniture
- Wednesday, April 17 – Show and Shines in Shasta Lake at Shasta Dam, Old School Restaurant on pine street, and Shasta View Chevron. The registration starts at the Redding Convention center at 700 Auditorium Drive in Redding, merchandise sales at Kool Corner and the Foothill High School fund raiser tri-tip Dinner with entertainment by Club Cougar Band.
- Thrusday, April 18 – More Show and shines, music and food. There will be a park and shine at the Market Street Promenade, Beadman on Park Marina, Crown Motors, and outside the Mega Tent at the Convention Center. Registration continues at the convention center, more merchandise at Kool Cornet, Enterprise High School hold another fund raiser and Tri Tip Dinner with music by Enterprise Starship and the night ends with the Kool Drive In Nite at the Civic.
- Friday, April 19 has one of the main highlights of Kool April Nites, the Kool April Nites Cruise! Always one of the favorites. Find your favorite location to set up lawn chairs to eat and watch the cars pass by with your friends! The roads in the area are closed off to public traffic and the cruise goes from 6:30pm to 8pm. There is still time to register with registration starting at 9am and merchandise available at Kool Corner. The Vendors start up at noon and go to 6pm. There are show and shines at Shasta High, Enterprise High and Foothill High as well as outside the Mega Tent. Finally “Catch a Wave”, music and dancing at the Mega Tent at the Civic.
- Saturday, April 20 – The day of the main event, this is the final day for registration and the Asphalt Cowboys hold ther annual pancack breakfast inside the Mega Ten for $4.00 from 7am to 10am. This is the time to check out all the great cars with up to 2000 cars parked in and around the Civic Auditorium. Music will be on the stage of the Civic and provided by Gunshy. Kids Unlimited will be in the Mega Tent from 10am – 11 am with Enterprise Starship playing at Noon, Paperbsck writer will be playing from 8pm – 11pm.
- Sunday, April 21 – Is awards day! The day starts off with breakfast by the Asphalt Cowboys, classic cars will be offered for sale at the “Car Corral” and the award winning cars will be displayed from 9am to 1 pm in the Auditorium with the awards presentation outside the civic starting at noon.
Discount Ticket Sales
You can pick up discounted tickets at Raleys Supermarket and Napa Auto Stores before the event for $7.00 or pay at the gate for $8.00. Depending on when you are trying to get into the car show, the ticket gate can get pretty crowded so it is well worth while to pick up your tickets before show day. Pre-Show Tickets also get you into the Dreamworks car show inside the Auditorium on Friday Night.
Redding Cruise Pictures - Kool April Nites