We have no Vehicles matching your search. Please try again!
The Toyota Venza is a mid sized cross over vehicle that is a mix between a SUV and a wagon. The first year it was available in the US was for the 2008 model year. One interesting feature of the Venza is its use of Electronic Power Steering instead of one powered by a hydraulics pump. The decreased drag helps to improve the vehicles fuel economy while also benefiting the performance of the steering.
The Venza comes with a choice of two engines a 3.5 ltr V6 and a 2.7 ltr 4-Cyl. The transmission is a 6 speed automatic.
There was also an effort made to decrease the use of PVC and VOC materials allowing for less off gassing into the vehicles interior.
The 2009 Toyota Venza comes in 4 trims.
- Venza FWD 4-cyl
- Venza FWD V6
- Venza AWD 4-cyl
- Venza AWD V6
Some of the standard features include
- Multi-reflector projector-beam headlamps with auto-off feature
- Integrated fog lamps
- Color-keyed foldable power outside mirrors
- Chrome exhaust tip (dual tips on V6 models)
- UV reduction glass windshield
- 20-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels with P245/50R20 tires (except the AWD 4-Cyl and FWD 4-cyl)
- 19-in. 10-spoke alloy wheels with P245/55R19 tires (on the AWD 4-Cyl and FWD 4-cyl)
- Color-keyed rear spoiler with LED center high-mount stop lamp (CHMSL)
- Roof-mounted XM Satellite Radio antenna
All 2009 models come with an impressive array of security features driver and front passenger airbags, driver and front passenger side airbags (mounted on the seat), Tire pressure monitoring system, crumple zones in the front and rear to absorb energy in a crash. They also include the Star Safety System™ -- includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with cutoff switch + Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System
(ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist.
View toyota Specifications